Monday, March 23, 2009
super pissed
good afternoon homosapians.
wadda ya all plan to do today ?
As for me, i shall take my shower after updating this post. Huak huak huak.! super the bacin sia.
Okayy whatever. After this, shall meet
[insert name here] around 4.45p.m later.
Missing him ? not really. we just met last two days. Initially, he wanted to go riding with us.
But something came up, and so he didn't follow.
Okayy well yesterday went to Novena Square to have late lunch at Nasi Ayam Penyet Restaurant with the grandparents, aunties and uncle and the little cuzzies.
It was super nice i tell ya. HAHAHA.
Hmms.
I miss my bestie; yashira and fatin. Wonder when shall we meet-up?
I need a hug ladies. Nyahahahahaha.
I'm done for now. Shall update tonight perhaps ? Or tomorrow lah yer.
Good Bye earthlings.
May you have a nice day ahead.
Labels: surprises
i need YOU @ 4:19 PM